A Publication of the Electronic Frontier Foundation ISSN 1062-9424
For the April Fool’s Day issue of EFFector, see link above; for the real ones, see http://eff.org/effector/.
* Diebold, Choicepoint Partner to Offer Innovative Voting Technology
* Ninth Circuit Establishes One-Point Journalist Test in Apple Case
* RIAA Lawsuits Draw to a Close
* FCC to Adopt Narrowcast Flag Rule at MPAA, RIAA Request
* Acacia Sues Blizzard Customers for Infringement of “Troll” Patent
* Gilmore Welcomes New Era of Trusted Computing
* MiniLinks (6): What DRM Is Good For
I can’t believe I missed these on Eff.org till today … but they are too funny not to share!
NOTE: Originally posted: April 2005 (recreated from mangled original bambismusings.blogspot.com)